5-in-1 Handheld Portable Oscilloscope by Hantek
- 5 in 1 Oscilloscope/DMM/ Spectrum Analyzer/Frequency Counter/Arbtrary
- 6,000 counts high precision DMM
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
For a large number of maintenance, troubleshooting and repair work, it is necessary to find the different electrical parameters at various points in the circuit. Hence in addition to an oscilloscope which shows the signal waveform at various stages, it’s also helpful to measure the resistance and other frequency. Therefore, it is advisable to use 5-in-1 Handheld Portable Oscilloscope by Hantek, model number DSO8060 since this compact testing instrument also includes a digital multimeter, spectrum analyzer, frequency counter, and can be interfaced with a computer having different systems like Windows 7, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows 2000.
The portable oscilloscope has a digital multimeter (DMM) of resolution 6000 counts, and can measure a maximum current of 10 Amperes. The DMM can measure AC voltage of up to 600 Volt and DC voltage of 800 Volt. The oscilloscope frequency is 60 Mhz. It has a waveform generator, which can produce an arbitrary waveform of 25 MHz, though sine waves of up to 75 MHz can be produced. The sampling frequency of the input signal is 200 MSamples per second, with 12 bits of resolution. The device can be configured to measure parameters and give a Pass/Fail check, so that it can be easily used on the production line.
In addition to one FFT function, the oscilloscope can be configured to perform various math functions like addition, subtraction, multiplication. There are also many automatic measurements. The input data is refreshed frequently for greater accuracy. The real time sampling rate is also high. It is possible to set different time bases for the mode ALT trigger, so it is easier to view two signals have different frequencies. Up to one thousand waveforms of the input signal can be saved and recorded. A warranty is offered for a period of one year. The TFT LCD display is of size 5.7 inches. The oscilloscope uses a rechargeable lithium ion battery.
- Combines oscilloscope, digital multimeter, spectrum analyzer, frequency counter
- Can measure currents up to 10 Amperes, AC & DC voltages
- For greater precision, can count up to six thousand
- Includes a waveform generator for generating sine waves and waves of other shapes
- Built in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- The frequency counter used is a hardware counter
- Includes math functions, FFT
- It is possible to record and save up to one thousand waveforms
- Signals can be compared in the ALT trigger mode, using different time bases
- Manufacturer offers a warranty of one year on the measuring instrument
Specification: 5-in-1 Handheld Portable Oscilloscope by Hantek