Huawei MediaPad M5 8.4" Tablet This tablet offers a combination of both functionality and entertainment in the most convenient way. Whether it's watching your favorite TV show or playing a game, this gadget will serve you just right. Its sleek and thin design incorporated with outstanding system features gives you ...
Handheld Digital Oscilloscope by Uni-t
- Nice oscilloscope for hobbyist
- Has a 3.5-inch color LCD (320 × 240) display
- Comes in a carrying case with space for cables and user manual
For many electronics maintenance and design applications a light weight oscilloscope and multimeter is required for troubleshooting, measuring the signals, continuity, other electrical parameters. Instead of carrying a separate oscilloscope and multimeter, it is advisable to use the Handheld Digital Oscilloscope by Uni-t since it also includes all the multimeter functions like measuring the voltage, current, resistance and other parameters. The oscilloscope can be connected to a 220 V 50 Hz power supply, or it can operate with a battery of capacity 3600 mAH depending on the convenience of the user.
The Uni-T oscilloscope has a bandwidth of 25 MHz, and a sampling rate in real time of 200 MSamples per second. The oscilloscope has a single channel, and a scanning speed of 10 ns to 50 seconds per division. The oscilloscope accept different types of triggers like pulse, edge, video and others. The storage capacity is 12 KB. The display is of type TFT LCD, with a size 3.5″ with a resolution of 320 X 240. 1:1 and 10:1 Oscilloscope probes are supplied with the oscilloscope. A test lead for current of ten amperes is also supplied, along with the software required to read the stored data on a computer.
The multimeter functions of the oscilloscope include measuring AC and DC voltage and current, resistance, capacitance, continuity checking and diode testing. Depending on the signal levels it is possible to adjust the range of the multimeter, the range for both DC and AC voltage can be varied from 400 mV to 400 Volt. Similarly the AC, DC current range can be changed from 400 microamperes to 10 amperes. For resistance the range varies from 400 ohms to 40 mega ohms and capacitance range varies from 51.2 nanofarads to 10 microfarads. A user manual, power cable and USB charger is also supplied with the multimeter.
- Combines oscilloscope with a multimeter
- Can be used to measure electrical parameters like alternating, direct current, voltage, capacitance, resistance, continuity checking
- Single channel oscilloscope
- Has a bandwidth of 25 MHz
- AC power supply of 110 V – 220 V or battery supply can be used
- TFT LCD display of size 3.5 inches, with resolution 320 X 240
- Has a storage capacity of 12 KB
- Used with different types of triggers like edge, pulse
- Range for electrical parameters can be adjusted depending on signal or parameters for greater accuracy
- Warranty of 24 months offered
- 1:1 and 10:1 probe are supplied with the oscilloscope
- Weight is 0.9 kg, can be easily carried
Specification: Handheld Digital Oscilloscope by Uni-t