EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump
- Can plug directly into Cigarette Lighter Socket
- Easy to read with 4 display units
- Auto shut off capable so unit will stop once desired psi is reached
An overview of the product
This is a tiny compressor that is meant to pump up your car’s tires and keep your spare tire properly inflated. It can be utilized only for pumping small cars not the heavy vehicles plus it is not meant to be used for a very long period of time.
The pump can be powered up from a car auxiliary power outlet and draws the power at 120 watts and has a maximum pumping pressure of 100 PSI with an inflation rate of 1.06 cubic feet per minute.
The inflation tube has a slight reinforced material that covers the body of the pump. In the bottom, it has four rubber feet that allow prevention from any scratches on the surface you put it on.
The power cord is approx. 8 to 9 feet long which is sufficient to reach both power outlet and tire of the car.
A quick guide on – How to use about EPAuto Portable Air Compressor Pump
- The very first thing you need to do is make sure that the pump is off when you insert the cord in the power outlet.
- Next, remove the valve cap from the tire that you want to pump up.
- Attach the compressor tube in the tire.
- The air will initially leak from the tire, make sure to tighten it up, this will ensure that the tube is sealed.
- Once everything is done, start the engine, connect the power cord to the car’s aux.
- Rest you can easily control the mechanism from the compressor pump LCD display.
Here are the product details
1. It can be directly plugged into the car aux or cigarette lighter socket.
- It can be utilized for various small vehicles like bikes, sedan, midsize SUV and other small cars.
- For basketball, swimming pool accessories and kayak.
- Small vehicles only. This compressor is not suitable for heavy-duty trucks or light trucks.
Easy to use –
- It has LCD that displays units – KPA, KG/CM, BAR, PSI.
- LED flashlight and bright torch
Automatic prevention –
- The compressor pump automatically shuts down when it reaches the max/desired pressure.
- If overheated the pump can prevent damage by shutting down automatically.
- Working voltage: DC12V
- Rating power: 120W
- Inflating Speed: 1.06 CFM
- Min. Amp: 10 Amps
- Maximum Amp: 15 Amps
- LED flashlight: Bright Torch
- Maximum Working Pressure 70 PSI
- Display Units: KPA, PSI, BAR, KG/CM
- Overheat protector will shut off the device when the units exceeds 167F
- CE certified
Specification: EPAuto 12V DC Portable Air Compressor Pump
|Is Adult Product|
13.5 x 8.1 x 5.6 inches
|Item model number||
1 AAA batteries required.
|Manufacturer Part Number||