Are you looking for the best inversion table for back pain? Have a look at the 10 best and hand-picked brands.
Best Inversion Table for Back Pain – [Top 10 List]
Recognized as one of the bestsellers, the Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty comes with a number of exciting features.
The Innova brand produces a number of inversion tables to help those with lower back pain.
The adjustable headrest makes it one of the best comfortable inversion tables.
The comfortable as well as large padded headrest is one of its main advantages.
There is 6 adjustable pin system, which also comes with an additional Patent Pending protection cover.
It helps in easy positioning and safe inverting over the strap systems.
The Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty is capable of accommodating users of height 4 feet 10 inches to 6 feet 6 inches and with a maximum weight of 300 lbs.
- Stylish and easy to move around.
- The Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty also has a soft handlebar.
- Many users say that Innova ITX9600 Heavy Duty Inversion Table is not suitable for anybody with small feet.
- Few customers find it hard to assemble.
This heavyweight sturdy table gained popularity fast because of its quality and delivery.
The best feature of this Inversion Table is its sturdy structure that can effectively reduce back stress.
Additionally, it also helps in stimulating blood circulation as well.
It has removal lumbar pillow that will provide additional comfort with support for lower back while inverting.
This product comes with tough non-skid rubber stabilizers. It can be inverted up to 90 degrees.
It promises superior comfort with its 2.5-inch memory-foam vinyl backrest.
It also has an ergonomically molded cushions for the ankles.
- The sturdy inversion table can be easily folded for storage.
- This Inversion Table can support up to 350 pounds.
- Few users found it very hard to assemble.
- Many customers believe the ankle support is not suitable for smaller men or women.
This is a FDA registered product that offers superior back pain relief. The Teeter Inversion Table FitSpine X3 also is popular for its easy-to-reach ankle lock.
As seen on my popular infomercials, the Teeter brand offers many solutions to alleviate lower back pain.
It comes with extra-long, stainless steel, and aerospace-grade ankle lock handle.
It also has traction handles and stretches to assist with additional assistance and stretching options.
This product is also offer unmatched support and comfort with its FlexTech Bed with a floating system that has 8-point of movements.
- It will allow maximum body slide.
- It offers a 5-year warranty, a DVD to get started instantly, and UL 3rd-party safety certification.
- Few people complained about the strap being too small.
- It requires more space comparatively.
The Health Gear branded Inversion Table is a remote-controlled inversion table that is more technologically driven.
It’s also ergonomically designed with four-inch memory-style contour fit backrest for extra support and comfort.
It prevents calf pinching with its sur-lock easy in and out ankle support system along with four adjustable leg rollers.
Finally, the Health Gear Advanced Technology ITM5500 Inversion Table has an extra-long locking arm that minimizes back bending.
- It offers a vibrating message pad with full back heat.
- Foldable design for easy storing.
- Some users complained of faulty parts
- It is not too comfortable for short people.
The IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy is known for its FIR advanced heat technology.
The IRONMAN built this inversion table with heating elements that are ultra-thin and made of carbon fiber.
- It helps in reducing fatigue and back pain significantly as well as increase blood circulation.
- It has extra-long handles for safety and comes with a mesh pocket.
- Many users found the IRONMAN IFT 4000 Infrared Therapy to be faulty at times.
The Exerpeutic 150L is popular for its Triple Safety Locking technology.
The Exerpeutic 150L with Triple Safety Locking offers superior safety features.
According to Exerpeutic, they have the only inversion table with the “Triple Safety Ankle Locking” feature in the market.
It can also support up to 300lbs in weight.
The lumbar pillow is removable and the headrest is adjustable for added comfort.
- The Exerpeutic 150L with Triple Safety Locking offers comfortable ankle cushion for comfort.
- Few customers complained about the product to be of poor quality.
- Some users find the Exerpeutic 150L with Triple Safety Locking hard to assemble.
The Innova ITM5900 comes with a lumbar pad that provides massage therapy and close-up heat therapy.
It also comes with adjustable height as well as an adjustable headrest.
The Innova ITM5900 has a five-position safety Pin angle system for safe inverting and easy positioning.
- Reclines 85 degrees backwards.
- Easy to assemble.
- Few users complained about cheap and low-quality parts.
The INVERTIO Inversion Table is known for its heavy-duty performance. It’s made of premium grade material that makes it a strong, stable, and non-rocking inversion table.
This devices is also fully adjustable and has height adjustment options.
It offers accurate inversion control, which lets its users set the inversion angle according to their preferred comfort level.
- Affordable price.
- Minor assembly required.
- Few users complained about cheap material used to make the product.
Known for its excellent back pain relief, the MaxKare Inversion Table is known for its durability.
It’s an ideal choice for users who are looking for a durable product.
This Inversion Table from MaxKare offers many health benefits, like treatment and prevention of Lumbar Disc Herniation, spinal pressure, back and shoulder pain, and abnormal brain blood supply.
- Fixable positions for Beginner (30° recline), Experienced (45°) and Expert (60° – 90°).
- Some customers claimed that the MaxKare Inversion Table is difficult to assemble.
The Exerpeutic 475SL with AIRSOFT offers an unmatched ankle locking system with the SURELOCK “Palm Activated” adjustable racket.
It comes with 2 position headrest that guarantees maximum comfort.
The Exerpeutic 475SL with AIRSOFT offers easy adjustment for the inversion angle.
- Easy to put together.
- Few customers said that the Exerpeutic 475SL with AIRSOFT is made of cheap material.
- Some users say that The Exerpeutic 475SL with AIRSOFT is heavy and it is difficult to move around.
Lower back pain affects many people in the united states. These inversion tables have been reviewed by actual customers and should help you decide which one will work best.