2019 Dell Inspiron 3000 All-in-One Desktop
2019 Dell Inspiron 3000 23.8 Inch Full HD Touchscreen All-in-One Desktop (Intel Core i3-7130U 2.7GHz, Dual Cores, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB HDD, WiFi, Bluetooth, HDMI, Windows 10) (Black)
- 23. 8-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare, LED-Backlit Narrow Border Touch Display, Intel HD graphics 620, Intel Core i3-10110U Processor (3M Cache, 2. 10 GHz)
- RAM is upgraded to 8GB memory for multitasking Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once
- Hard Drive is upgraded to 1TB HDD provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files. Enhance the overall performance of the laptop for business, student, daily usage.
- 1 x HDMI out, 1 x USB 2. 0, 3 x USB 3. 1 [USB 2. 0 x1 (rear) + USB 3. 1 Gen1 x3 (rear)], universal audio jack x1 (rear)
- Windows 10 Home brings back the Start Menu from Windows 7 and introduces new features, like the Edge Web browser that lets you markup Web pages on your screen.
Many computer users prefer to use a desktop because it is more durable and reliable compared to a laptop. These computer users have often used their desktop for many years, and wish to upgrade to the latest model of desktop available. One of the considerations of the computer buyer while purchasing the desktop is manufacturer, since most of the reputed manufacturers provided quality products, which last for many years. Dell is one of the most reputed computer manufacturers in the world, and a product description of the 2019 Dell Inspiron 3000 provides information about the features of the product.
The Dell Inspiron-3000 is a All-in-One Desktop where the monitor, CPU and other components are combined. The desktop has a seventh generation Intel dual core processor i3-7130U, with 3MB cache, and operates at rated at a frequency of 2.7 Ghz. This ensures that it is fast enough to run applications without any kind of lag. For graphics it has the Intel HD graphics 620
The desktop has 8 GB RAM memory of type DDR4. This RAM has a high bandwidth and allows the desktop to be used for multitasking. Multiple browser tabs while surfing the internet, and multiple applications can be run simultaneously on the desktop without affecting the performance
What is DDR4 RAM?
DDR4’s full name stands for Double Data Rate 4 Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory. The transfer rates are between 2133 MT/s (million transfers per second) and 4266 MT/s vs the previous generations (DDR3) rates of 800 to 2133 MT/s. However, not only is it faster, but it also uses less voltage than DDR3 meaning you use less battery power. DDR4 hit the market back in 2014.
The user can easily save a large number of files including video, graphic files on the hard disk drive(HDD) of the desktop since it has a capacity of 1 TB and speed of 5400 RPM. The user will not have to worry about the HDD becoming full, and the performance of the desktop will not be affected. This makes the desktop suitable for business, student and other applications
For connecting another display, the desktop has one HDMI output port. There is one USB 2.0 port on the rear of the desktop and three USB 3.1 Gen1 ports on the rear side. The desktop also had a 3-in-1 Card Reader for reading different types of memory like SD, SDHC and SDXC. A power adapter is provided for connecting to the power supply.
Top 10 Best Selling Alternative All-in-One Computers
There is one universal audio jack which is a microphone and headphone combo jack. The jack is located on the rear of the desktop for connecting headphones or other audio devices. The Stereo Speaker of the desktop has MaxxAudio Pro for high quality sound.
The display of the desktop is of size 23.8 inches, FHD with a resolution of 1920 X 1080. The IPS Touch display allows the user to make changes, even without the mouse or keyboard. The LED backlit type display with a narrow border, increases the viewing area of the display. The Anti-glare feature, ensure that the display data, images are clearly visible.
What is FHD?
FHD stands for Full High Definition which equates to the resolution 1920x1080P. Ultra High Definition (UHD) is the resolution 3840x2160P. You get more pixels per inch (PPI) in UHD than with FHD resulting in higher quality image.
For wireless connectivity, the desktop has Wifi and Bluetooth 4.1 inbuilt in it. The wifi connection is compatible with 802.11 ac standards. This allows the user to connect to wireless printers and other gadgets. A wireless mouse and keyboard are also provided.
A licensed version of Windows 10 home operating system is preloaded on the desktop for the convenience of the user, who will not have to waste time installing the software. This brings back some of better features of Windows 7 like the Start Menu.The Microsoft edge web browser is also preloaded on the desktop. Antivirus protection is provided
After reviewing the features of the Dell Inspiron-3000, it is highly recommended since it is a well designed desktop, with plenty of storage space, memory, available at a reasonable price.
Save money on an All-in-One Computer from a reliable brand: Dell. It has a 23.8 inch touchscreen, comes with McAfee security software (1 year free subscription), and 1 TB HDD space. It also has 8 GB of DDR4 RAM which is sufficient for memory intensive applications like gaming and graphics. The only thing I didn't like was the Windows 10 Cortana assisting during setup. If you have external speakers, be sure to turn the volume down as it speaks without warning. Otherwise, setup is easy.
- Pop-up camera appears on top monitor by pressing down
- FHD display of resolution 1920 X 1080
- Stereo speaker for optimal sound quality and audio jack
- Wireless connectivity using Bluetooth 4.1 and Wifi 802.11
- Some users find it inconvenient to access the USB ports at the rear, so they use extension cables.
- No CD/DVD drive. You'll have to purchase one seperately.